I’ve been nominated not once, but twice for The Beauty Blogger Award! Once was by Just Being Julz and the other was by All About Leanne. Each time I’m nominated for one of these blogger awards, I’m so happy and flattered that my little blog is getting recognition from other bloggers. I may not be able to do every single one, but I try my best!
The rules for The Beauty Bloggers Award are to answer the questions given, nominate 10 other beauty or fashion bloggers, and give them questions.
Questions from Just Being Julz:
- What is your go to lipstick? Oh, this one’s hard as it changes so much! Right now it’s the Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in BE106. I’ll have a review up very soon!
- Eyeliner preference: liquid, cream or gel (in a pot), pencil, or other? Liquid on my upper lid and pencil (to smudge) my lower lid.
- If you could eat anywhere or anything in the world and price were not a factor, where or what would it be? I’d fly to Japan and have sushi. Hands down.
- What are a few things that you are grateful/thankful for in your life? I’m thankful for quite a lot, actually, but I’m probably most thankful for my husband who works to help me achieve my dreams.
- If the world was in post-apocalyptic mode what is the first thing you’d do to ensure your survival? Latch on to my husband because I suck at survival. I can hide really well. That’s all I got.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Chocolate… anything. Probably cake. I love, love, love cake. hahaha!
- Where do you want to be living when you retire? Asia. Either Japan or Korea. 😉
- Were you a fan of the movie Labyrinth? Ehh… it was okay, but kind of creepy. I’m glad I didn’t first watch it as a kid because I probably would’ve had nightmares.
- Tell us one beauty tip. Your makeup plays off of your skin so if you put effort into skin care, then the rest of your look will follow.
- Would you consider yourself OCD organized, organized chaos, or somewhere in the middle? In the middle. I like organization, but I make organization out of clutter/chaos sometimes.
Questions from All About Leanne:
- Who is your favorite fashion designer? This is hard because I don’t really follow fashion designers much. So I’d have to say I don’t have one. 😕
- What is your favorite fashion accessory? Earrings.
- What is the last book that you read? The Bonesetter’s Daughter by Amy Tan
- What is your favorite skin care product for winter weather? A Really good moisturizer and/or sheet masks.
- What is your favorite makeup brand? I don’t follow brands so much, but Etude House has been a recent favorite for makeup which surprised me because I knew them mostly for skin care.
- What did you eat for lunch today? Nothing yet!
- What is one goal you have for your blog? Just to continue to grow and learn. I hope to keep improving my writing, photos, and organization as I go.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? I would divvy out some money to those super close to me that I love (it consists of about three people besides my husband), then I would pay for all of my school, my husband’s school, and probably move to Japan. Legit. I would make it happen.
- Who is your favorite actor? Again, I don’t really have a favorite, but Harrison Ford has been a recent fav. (I just saw the new Star Wars. 😉 )
- Where would you most like to travel to? If you haven’t figured it out yet… Japan. hahaha! South Korea is a close second. 😉
Instead of choosing 10 individual bloggers, I nominate anyone who would like to participate. Cheating, I know, but there’s too many great beauty blogs and rules are meant to be broken, right? 😉
Let’s get social!