I have been nominated to take part in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the gorgeous Rajia at Lips and Pieces. Go check out her blog. Seriously, she will make your lips look amazing!
I thought this would be a good way to let you guys see a little past the posts and learn a more about me as a person and a writer. It was completely coincidental that this came at the same time as the bloggers outfit photo! I hope you don’t get tired of hearing all about me! Okay, moving on…
Now, the rules:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
Here’s the questions Rajia gave me:
1. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
I would be a fox. They are just so beautiful! Plus, my hubby says that I’m playful like a baby fox and smart like an adult fox. 😉
2. What is your favourite food/cusine?
I loooove Korean food (you’re so surprised, right?). Kimbap, Bibimbap, and the seafood pancake (I don’t remember the name) are my favs right now! And I’m such a big fan of kimchee. If you haven’t tried it before, find your local Asian market and get some! It’s fermented spicy cabbage (which doesn’t sound appetizing at all, I know) but it’s delish and actually has good bacteria for digestion (much like yogurt does).
3. What is your favourite makeup product?
Why would you do this to me?! Okay… I guess if I had to pick just one, it would be my Murad Acne Treatment Concealer. It gives me great coverage for those pesky blemishes that are hell-bent on ruining your day. Plus, it has medication in it so that it’s helping fight off that bugger while you look fab!
4. What would your super hero name be?
Oh Lord… probably something dumb like Miss Naps. (You know, because naps rule.)
5. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to move stuff with my mind! I’d probably gain 200 pounds because I’d never want to actually get up to get something, but I totally vote for that! You know, Jean Grey style.
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I would like to have graduated university, have already gone on my study abroad trip to Japan, have done an internship with a fabulous Asian beauty marketer (Peach and Lily, anyone?), and have my amazing job doing PR for an Asian based company that will fly me to East Asia on the regular. Oh, and have a small house with a fenced in yard for my adorable pup. Not a tall order, right? Yeah, I didn’t think so. 😉
7. If you could name your own make up brand, what would it be?
I feel like it’s a given that it would be The Pretty Pomegranate. I put a lot of thought into this name and the more I hear it, the more I love it. In short, it’s perfect for everything.
8. No eyebrows or a mustache? (No filling in or waxing off)
You guys might be judging me, but I love my eyebrows too much. They complete me. Mustache it is!
9. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
Lee Kwang Soo from Running Man. It’s the most hilarious Korean variety show ever. A group of people do challenges each week to win and they sometimes invite super famous Korean stars to partake in the hilarity. He was also in It’s Okay, That’s Love (one of my most favorite K-dramas). Really, Lee Kwang Soo is one of the funniest actors East or West and I know I would laugh my butt off and have the most amazing time if I met him. 🙂
10. Hannah has 6 orange sweets and some yellow sweets. Overall, she has N sweets.
The probability of her taking 2 orange sweets is 1/3
Prove that: N2-N-90=0.
Ok, Rajia, I tried. I took it as N squared…? So my answer is… yeah, I don’t know. I tried really hard. hahaha!
I nominate (I apologize if you have done one before or don’t like doing these!):
Megan at Megan Has OCD
Immi over at Immi Marsh (She’s doing a giveaway right now, btw! 😉 )
Elizabeth at Glitter and Lust
Skye at prettypinkpossum
Kami at Living Grace
“Thelma and Louise” at Mascara on the Run
Ellie at elliesprettylittlelessons
Amelia at Pastel Pink Days
Diana at CheonsaDiana’s Reviews
Ingrid at Curly Spring Blossom
And here’s your questions:
1. What makes your blog unique?
2. What is your favorite part about blogging?
3. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
4. Do you find yourself to be more of a shy or outgoing person in face to face interactions?
5. What beauty/skincare product is on your wishlist right now?
6. What tv show are you hooked on right now? (If you don’t like tv, then movies?)
7. What time of day do you do your writing the most?
8. Are you a morning bird or night owl?
9. If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to and why?
10. What would you dream job be? (If there was no schooling/location/etc restraints.)
I hope you guys enjoyed reading more personal stuff about me. But, we’ll be back to products very soon!
Thanks for reading!