Blogging has been incredibly fun, a challenge, and a learning experience all wrapped up into one. So it makes me feel amazing when I’m nominated for an award by a fellow blogger. I have been nominated for multiples of awards and, while I’m not opposed to doing multiples of an award, I have limited blogging time now (essentially one day) and it would be near impossible for me to do it. So if you’ve nominated me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for it and know that I appreciate it and you!
This award is a new one: The Lovely Blog Award. I was nominated by the gorgeous Janine at A Beautiful Whim. She is fabulous as has amazing tips, hauls, and ideas to satisfy the beauty lover in you. While writing this, I was also nominated for The Lovely Blog Award by Samantha from Beauty, Brains, And Biceps. Thank you! 🙂
Here’s the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
List the rules and display the award
List 7 interesting facts about yourself
Nominate some bloggers who you think deserve this award
7 Facts About Me:
1.I’m a Public Relations major with a minor in Japanese language. I hope that my career will take me to East Asia one day. 🙂
2. My music tastes are all over the map. Here’s a glimpse: I’m listening to Pandora right now and, with just a glance, I have Florence and the Machine, Taylor Swift, and K-Pop stations.
3. Speaking of music… I didn’t want to be too traditional at my wedding so I walked down the aisle to The Winner Is by Danna Devotchka from the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack. I loved it! ❤
4. I work at a high end spa and actually really love my job (with the exception of standing all day).
5. I have a sixteen year old, half-feral cat. She likes to cuddle. 😉
6. I treat my dog like my child.
7. I just moved to another state and miss all my friends!! (And family… I know you’re reading mom! 😉 )
Here are my nominees (sorry if you’ve done it already or don’t like awards):
Thanks again for the nomination, ladies! ❤
Let’s get social!